Skyline Community Church, “the secret Jewel on the Hill” is pleased to offer its beautiful facility to serve your special event.
From baptisms and christenings; memorial and funeral services; to meetings, small retreats and workshops our church facility offers a variety of rental options that can accommodate anywhere from 20 to up to 250 participants. Located in a pristine setting in the Oakland Hills, Skyline Church is a truly unique venue for that very special event or occasion.
- Our main sanctuary has audio/video (AV) and wireless access for on-line connection. Facilities include:
- An open and spacious, state of the art facility
- Multimedia-equipped including audio/video, wireless microphones and amplified sound
- 5000 lumin projector and remote control screen (9 ft. x 12 ft.)
- Large HD TV with Apple TV and wireless connectivity
- Access to office photocopier
- Technical support (as requested)
Whatever the particular configuration of your event, you can speak personally with our rental coordinator to assist you with accommodating your planned event (fill out the form below to get started). We welcome you to Skyline and look forward to serving you! We offer a discount to non-profit groups. Please inquire.
A Memorable Experience
Skyline Church is conveniently located near lodging and reception sites to further complete your planned event as needed. Easily accessible by car and with ample parking, your event at Skyline will make for a beautiful, memorable experience.
Description of Church Facilities
- Glass Wall Sanctuary facing Redwood Regional/Anthony Chabot Park/Mount Diablo
- Safe, secure parking lot (automated dial lighting system)
- Elegant courtyard with unique paver stones
- Special labyrinth facing beautiful park
- Friendship Room (25 – 35 person capacity, suitable for small meetings, parties and buffets; includes large HD TV and wifi)
- Meditation Room (smaller room for 10 person meetings or circles)
- Classic Gazebo area with picnic table & gas barbeque grill
* All rentals include access to extra folding tables and chairs.
To inquire about a rental, please fill out the form below. You can contact the office at 510-531-8212; firstname.lastname@example.org