Located in a pristine setting of the Oakland Hills, Skyline Community Church is pleased to offer its beautiful facility to serve your special event: weddings, baptisms, christenings, memorials, funerals, meetings, retreats, workshops, conferences, concerts, community events, and more – our facility offers a variety of rental options that can accommodate 300 participants.
- Glass-walled sanctuary facing Redwood Regional Park (capacity 297)
- Parking lots for 50+, and ample, free street parking
- Elegant courtyard with unique paver stones
- Stone labyrinth with park view
- Meeting room with lounge seating and large-screen HD TV (capacity 36)
- Classic Gazebo with grassy surrounding and picnic tables
- Secondary changing room with restroom for bridal parties (weekdays after 6pm)
- Women and men’s restrooms
- Wireless or wired microphones
- Sound system and sound board
- Large-screen, HD Apple TV
Our pastor, a progressive Christian, and an interfaith practitioner, is happy to preside over your ceremony, or you’re welcome to invite your own officiant.
Our music director, an accomplished singer, songwriter, and pianist, is happy to help coordinate your music and perform at your ceremony, or you’re welcome to invite your own musician or use recorded music.
Our event coordinator can help plan and staff your occasion and refer you to additional hosts, caterers, DJs, photographers and videographers, AV Technicians, security, and cleaning crews, as needed.
Up to 20 additional tables and 100 additional folding chairs are available and can be handled by our staff.
Whatever your needs, you can speak personally with our staff to accommodate. Please provide your EIN for discounted nonprofit rates. Payments may be made by check or with a credit card (3.5% fee) at skylineucc.org/giving-online. Major events and all caterers require a certificate of insurance, which can be purchased through your insurance provider or one of several companies available through online search. Read more about having weddings at skylineucc.org/weddings. For more information, call us at 510-531-8212, otherwise, please review the information below and submit your inquiry. We welcome you to Skyline Community Church and look forward to serving you!
Events include locations next to the title (example: Zoom). “Holds” are tentative and available for booking until a deposit is paid.