If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
APRIL7 Behold, I Am Doing A New Thing!14 Palm/Passion Sunday, Requiem service19 Friday, April 19th 7 pm, Good Friday Taize service, remembering victims of gun violence. Pastor Laurie & Benjamin6:30 am Easter Sunrise, celebrated with the Oakland Gay Men’s Chorus!10 am Easter service12 noon Family Easter service28 Singing out for the Earth! Earth Day service, celebrated with the Pacific Boys Academy!