Join us for worship online
We use Zoom which is accessible by computer, cell phone app, or dialing in by phone.
(Pastor Laurie preaching, unless otherwise noted)
If you can’t join us live for worship, don’t worry! You can watch later as all the services will be recorded and posted online. Find them here.
If you wish to donate to Skyline Church, UCC or to one of our fundraiser click below: (Read more here about the Quiks app)
May Services (at the above zoom link unless stated otherwise)
5/3 Eyes Opened and Hearts on Fire: Walking the Emmaus Road
5/10 Our Mother, our Home * featuring storyteller, Mary Ellen Hill, https://www.mehstories.com/
5/17 No trouble in my heart (John 14)
5/24 Stewardship Sunday – Kept in my heart
5/31 Hearts on Fire Pentecost
Here’s our protocol for coping with the pandemic.
If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am