If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
NOVEMBER Sermons- Month at a Glance
3 Music Director, Benjamin Mertz’s, farewell concert – Music of the Body and soul. All Saints and All Souls day!
10 Shelter me! The plight of the unhoused in Alameda County; Guests include staff from East Oakland Community Project. Guest musician is Mark Dietrich, with 8:30 am choir practice
17 Signs of the End Times? Welcoming our new music director, Gabrielle Lochard
24 Gratitude – giving Thanks
Dec 1 – First Sunday in advent