If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
January 26 One Thing I asked
February Join us as we celebrate black history month in February,
2 The blind see “color wise, vs color blind”
12-1 pm racists anonymous discussion.
9 Salt, light, & righteousness
4 – 5:30 pm The Best and Worst of the Popular Diets: How to Meet our Nutrition Needs & Support Long-Term Health for Body and Planet. Speaker: Catherine Kessler, RDN, CDE.
15 Fighting for love & justice /Valentine’s day
12- 1 pm overview of Brian McLaren book, the Great Spiritual Migration
23 “I’ve been to the Mountaintop” transfiguration Sunday
Wed Feb 26 7 pm …Ash Wednesday, an evening of meditation, music, & reflection Gabrielle, & Laurie