If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
1 Becoming woke in the face of post truth
8 Change your heart! A cure for despair
15 So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.
Wed Dec 18th, Interfaith Solstice/Longest night services
w/Ken Medema & Pastor Laurie 4 pm and 7 pm
22 Universal, unconditional, unstoppable love Child- friendly puppet show!
24 Christmas Eve service of lessons and carols 7 pm
29 See and be radiant Rev Jerri Handy preaching