If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
SEPTEMBER1 How Welcoming is Our Table? Jane Medema8 Pastor Laurie preaching
15 “Part of the Family” Pride Sunday,
22 “Be as wise as a serpent and as innocent as a dove”, choir returns, Picnic for all ages.Sat, 28 11 am Celebration of Life: Rhea Babbitt
29 An Experience of Atonement/Atunement from the Jewish Tradition 10 am worship Rabbi David Cooper, Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur service.3 pm Blessing of the Animals