If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
AUGUST25 Broad Horizon, Rev. Nancy McKay
1 How Welcoming is Our Table? Jane Medema8 Pastor Laurie preaching
15 Pride Sunday, Pastor Laurie, choir returns
22 Pastor Laurie preaching, Legislative Action Sunday and Picnic
28 Celebration of Life: Rhea Babbitt
29 An Experience of Atonement/Atunement from the Jewish Tradition 10 am worship Rabbi David Cooper, Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur service.