If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Sept 17 Welcome back Sunday, choir begins, theme: Non -violent communications
Sept 24 Family reconciliation. Lemons into Lemonade, Inquirers/New Members session after worship!
Oct 1 World communion Sunday, celebration of St Francis, 3 pm Blessing of the Animals
Oct 8 Indigenous People’s Sunday
Oct 15 Pride service; Coming Out Sunday. Personal Stories!
See side box for special events.