If you are seeking…
- a church that is guided by the teachings of Jesus in an open-minded and progressive way
- a way to work for justice and peace, both locally and globally
- a beautiful, inspiring, natural setting
- a diverse, inclusive, multi-racial, open and affirming community
- inspiring preaching and music
- a community where God’s love knows no bounds, where all are welcome, young, old, rich, poor, different colors and sexual orientation
- a nurturing faith community that supports families, one where your children can learn that God loves them
Then Skyline UCC is a true place for you.
Children’s programs from 10-11 AM, ages 3 through Grade 6
Choir: all are welcome to take part in the joy of singing! Sundays at 8:30 am
Pastor Laurie preaching unless otherwise noted.
MARCH3 Darkness is as Light to You, Pastor Laurie preaching, Psalm 139, and Luke 9:28-43**Wed March 6, 7-8 pm, Ash Wednesday Taize service, Pastor Laurie and music director Benjamin Mertz10 Dwelling in the Shelter of God’s Love. Our commitment to shelter the refugee, Pastor Laurie, Justice and Witness, and guests from the Center for Human Integrity. After service from 11:30 – 1 pm, join these people in a conversation about advocacy for those seeking asylum17 As a Hen Gathers her Brood, Tom Manley preaching24 Life Giving Fear, Rev Ruth Sandberg preaching31 The Return of the Prodigal Son, Pastor Laurie preaching