At Skyline we’re committed to nurturing the spiritual development of children and youth by equipping them with the tools they need to discover faith-filled answers… for themselves.
Our mission is to advocate for children, youth, and families in all areas of church life, and partner with our preschool and other area CYF groups.
Our multi-dimensional programming, facilitated by our expert teachers, seeks to meet each child wherever they are on their faith journey.
At Skyline, we strive to impart that:
- An open-minded, progressive approach to scripture and tradition – without indoctrination — can inspire a love of God and growth in the Christian faith.
- Jesus’s life models compassion, justice, faith and love for us all and serves to guide, inspire and enrich our children’s lives.
- Social justice is an integral part of the Christian faith – we’re all the hands, feet, and face of God.
Beyond our core programming, we have many ways for children, youth, and families to connect with our Skyline community.
- Sing in our Sunday morning choir and experience greater harmony!
- Participate in our many social or environmental justice partnership organizations in our neighborhood and beyond.
- Sign up for one of our service and education opportunities. We offer opportunities that are appropriate for families as well as youth-specific trips.
- Check out our many groups and the events they put on an see where you fit in.
- Discover our camp opportunities – Outdoor Ministries at UCC’s Camp Cazadero.
- Sign up for our weekly newsletter to learn about all of the children, youth and family happenings at Skyline
Learn more about our CYF Director.
How to Register
You can download Skyline’s CYF registration form, print and complete it. Bring it with you for the next program, class or event that your child attends. You can also register your child by filling out the form below: